Stop holding it like that!

Thursday, December 19, 2013

As I previously promised to my huge blog audience aka thin air, I said I would make my next Stop Holding It Like That! post feature the Nature Valley bar.  The Nature Valley bar has been around for a long time, I have no idea how long nor do I care.  Why?  Because their commercials feature actors who hold the bars in stupid fashions.  How do you hold a granola bar in a stupid fashion?

Like this:




Stop holding it like that!

Who is she showing her bar to? There’s no logical reason for her to hold the bar at an abrupt Northbound angle.  If the next stop is her mouth, then the bar should be going in at a 45 degree angle.  Why is it pointing to the sky?  And what’s his problem?  Why is his bar naked, and why is it facing his girlfriend’s bar perpendicularly?  Is that a real word?  Why is he holding his bar like it’s icky poo poo?  Is it?  This picture has many pixels.

Most importantly, why are they looking at the mountains with concern?  Always remember, there’s nothing a mountain can do to you, that you haven’t already done to yourself.

Here’s a close-up version of another Nature Valley bar being held in an unreasonable fashion:





Stop holding it like that!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi pixel perfect web designs